Over the weekend Ice Prince Zamani appeared on popular radio show Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 101.5 and he spoke with the show’s hosts: DJ Envy, Charlamagne & Angela Yee on a range of topics.
I like the fact that Ice Prince didn’t put on a fake American accent like a lot of these celebs do.
After the jump check out the 5 Things we learnt from Ice Prince’s Breakfast Club & Watch it
- He met Jay Z in New York at the Roc Nation office & Jay Z told him he’s a great man
- The craziest thing he had to give a fan was a pair of sneakers.
- He walks around with security because he gets bombarded by fans
- His late dad won’t have approved of him being a rapper, he would have preferred him to be a doctor or engineer
- The most influential person he has met is MI Abaga ( I expected him to say Jay Z!)
WATCH IT BELOW
Ice Prince’s freestyle attempt at first was weak, but he picked it up nicely after. All in all I think he repped Naija well, he was a bit safe with some of his answers, but I understand he was trying to make a good impression for his debut mainstream American show & he did! Good job Ice!